Monday, June 7, 2010

Psychiatrist had sex with his patient

Dusseldorf - between psychiatrists and patients is a particularly close relationship. This is exactly what took Dr. Norbert B. (65) from the ready room and had sex with his patient of the clinic Elvira D. (45/Name changed).
B. was in court to all: "She was doing better by my physical proximity."
Because he had shamelessly exploited his patient, he was convicted to eight months suspended sentence.
Elvira D. was severely disrupted, suffering from the so-called borderline syndrome. "She was not Group compatible and was being treated only by me." All attempts to accommodate them in other hospitals failed.
"They gave me more advances." And one evening while on call, "I found myself in an embrace. My body reacted. I pushed all doubts aside. That would not have happened. "Nevertheless, it would have been a mistake, the physician to stop treatment for it. Finally, would have been complicated by the sex, the treatment of the disturbed patient.
Later, when declined, the ratio of the two, showed D. Elvira to her doctor. Who lost his job and was in court.
Elvira D. could not say anymore. She has committed suicide, but before all the evidence forwarded. Love messages on mobile phones and DNA traces on her underwear.